1. Peel and roughly chop the onion, carrots and garlic. Place the onion, carrots and garlic in the bowl fitted with ultrablade knife and mix at speed 11 for 10 seconds.
2. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Add the oil and launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes.
3. At the end of the program, add the ground beef, wine, tomato paste, tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Launch the P2 simmer program at 190°F for 35 minutes.
4. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
5. At the end of cooking, serve the meat sauce with pasta and Parmesan cheese.