1. Place all ingredients, except decorating sugar, in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Mix at speed 8 for 2 minutes.
2. Bring together the dough to form a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/4 of the dough to 1⁄8-inch thickness. Use a 3-inch cookie cutter to cut out cookies. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sugar or other cookie decorations. Repeat with the remaining dough, incorporating any dough leftover from first batch.
5. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cookies are soft, but will harden as they cool.