1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the pan and paper.
2. Place flour, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, brown sugar and ground hazelnuts in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Launch the P3 pastry program.
3. At the end of the program, add the pears to the bowl and mix at speed 8 for 10 seconds.
4. Spread mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover with foil during last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning
5. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove to a cooling rack. Cool for at least 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool.