1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Place butter and water in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Season with salt. Launch the Prep&Cook at speed 3 at 190°F for 8 minutes.
3. At the end of cooking, add the flour and mix at speed 6 for 2 minutes. Place the mixture in a separate bowl and wash the Prep&Cook bowl. Return the pastry to the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Mix at speed 6, adding the eggs one at a time. Let work for 2 minutes.
4. Spoon or pipe small mounds of mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 18-20 minutes without opening the oven door. Move to a wire rack and cut across top of each pastry to cool.
5. Place the chocolate and cream in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Melt at speed 4 at 140°F for 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then mix at speed 7 for 1 minute. Fill buns with vanilla ice cream. Serve with the hot chocolate.