1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place melted brown butter, brown sugar and sugar in the bowl with the kneading/crushing blade. Mix at speed 10 for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl.
3. Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix at speed 10 for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl after 1 minute.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together flour, espresso powder, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to the bowl and mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds.
5. Add chocolate chips and pecans and mix at speed 6 for 15 seconds.
6. Pat mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Cool completely.