1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken into large chunks and place in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mix at speed 12 for 10 seconds. Add 2 egg yolks, breadcrumbs, milk, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix another 10 seconds.
3. Using wet hands, form the chicken mixture into 24 nuggets.
4. Place the flour in one shallow dish, the egg whites in another and the oats in a third. With a wire whisk, beat egg whites until frothy.
5. Dip nuggets in flour, then egg and then oats. Arrange in the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of nuggets is 165°F.