1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place 2 Tbsp. butter in a 10-inch oven-safe skillet. Place the skillet in the oven while preheating.
2. Place remaining 2 Tbsp. butter in the bowl fitted with the kneading/ crushing blade. Heat at 110°F for 1 minute. Add eggs and mix at speed 8 for 1 minute. Add the flour and milk and mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds.
3. When the oven is heated, carefully remove the skillet. Pour batter in the skillet and bake for 20 minutes or until puffed and deep golden brown.
4. Wash the Prep&Cook bowl. Using a vegetable peeler, peel small thin strips from the orange. Place peel, cream cheese, powdered sugar and orange juice in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Launch at speed 12 for 30 seconds or until peel is finely chopped.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the baked Dutch Baby. Top with berries and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Cut in wedges to serve.