1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Brush a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with 2 Tbsp. of the oil. Slice eggplant in 1/2-inch slices. In shallow dish, whisk eggs and water. Place breadcrumbs in another shallow dish. Dip eggplant in egg and then in crumbs. Place in single layer in oiled pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until browned and tender, turning once.
2. Spray a 10 x 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Peel and roughly chop the onion and garlic. Place in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife and chop at speed 11 for 20 seconds.
4. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Scrape sides of bowl. Add 1 Tbsp. oil and launch the P1 simmer program. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Launch the P1 simmer program.
5. Spoon 1/3 cup of tomato sauce in bottom of dish. Place a single layer of eggplant (about half the eggplant) over the sauce. Top with half of remaining tomato sauce. Repeat layers. Top with Parmesan and mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.