1. Peel and dice the potato. Pour 3 cups of water into the bowl. Place potatoes in the steam basket and place the basket in the Prep&Cook bowl. Launch the steam program for 20 minutes. Bring water to a boil in a stockpot.
2. At the end of cooking, shake excess water from the potatoes, place in a medium bowl and mash. Stir in remaining dumpling ingredients. Mix well.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 1 1/2-quart oven dish.
4. Form small dumplings and cook for 8 minutes in boiling water. Drain the dumplings and place in the prepared dish.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk cream sauce ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the dumplings. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and dumplings are heated through.