1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Place in the bowl with no attachment and add enough salted water to cover the potatoes. Cook at 210°F for 30 minutes. Remove the potatoes to a serving bowl; keep warm. Wipe bowl dry.
2. Peel the garlic and chop the bell pepper. Place in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife and mince at speed 11 for 10 seconds.
3. Add oil, vinegar and salt. Launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes.
4. At the end of the program, add cumin and chili powder. Mix at speed 10 for 1 minute.
5. Serve the potatoes covered with the sauce.