1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place all ingredients, except apricots, in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Launch the P3 pastry program.
3. Cut the apricots into quarters. At the end of the program, add to the bowl through the opening on the Prep&Cook and mix at speed 6 for 1 minute.
4. Line the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set. If top is browning too quickly, cover with foil.
5. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove side of the pan and cool completely