1. Place onion and garlic in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife and mix at speed 11 for 10 seconds.
2. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Add 1 Tbsp. peanut oil and launch the P1 simmer program.
3. At the end of the program, add butter, lemon juice, ginger, 1 tsp. garam masala, the chili powder, cumin and bay leaf. Launch the P2 simmer program. After 2 minutes, pause cooking and add tomato puree. Continue cooking for 2 more minutes and pause the program.
4. Sprinkle cooked chicken with remaining garam masala and cayenne pepper, then add to bowl along with the cream and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper and resume program.
5. In the meantime, mix together corn flour and water in a bowl, then add into the Prep&Cook through the lid stopper. Cook for the remaining time of the program or until sauce thickens.