1. Peel the onion, garlic and sweet potato and cut into chunks. Slice the celery and shred the carrot. Cut the turkey into strips.
2. Place the onion and garlic in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mix at speed 12 for 10 seconds; scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Add olive oil and launch the P1 simmer program at 270°F for 5 minutes. Add broth, celery, sweet potato, carrot, farro, Worcestershire sauce and Creole seasoning. Launch the P2 simmer program at 200°F for 25 minutes.
4. Add turkey, kale and frozen peas. Let it set for 2 minutes.
5. Serve soup in bowls sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.