1. Combine the milk and yeast and mix.
2. Pour the mixture into the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Add one egg, flour, sugar, salt and butter. Launch the P2 pastry program with the stopper. After 3 minutes 30 seconds of mixing, your dough should be shaped like a ball. Be careful to leave it in the Prep&Cook to rise for the next 40 minutes of the program.
3. At the end of the program, transfer the dough to a bowl, cover with a cloth and let it rise for 1 hour.
4. Form the dough into 8 oblong rolls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Make slits using a knife. Let it rise for 40 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Beat the remaining egg and brush over the rolls. Bake for 15 minutes.