Copper Core 5-ply Bonded Cookware, Pasta Pentola with lid, 7 quart
All-Clad COPPER CORE® cookware combines the exceptional culinary performance of copper with the strength and easy maintenance of stainless steel for precise heat control
- Features high sides for optimal boiling, steaming, and blanching and a colander insert for easy draining of pasta or straining seasoning and meats from stocks
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast/even heating, warp-free strength, and ultimate responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance for easy maintenance with flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Longer, riveted stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable grip and vented to stay cool with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
This piece of cookware gets its name from the Italian word “pentola” which means pot and as its name implies, it’s great for boiling pasta. That’s because of its high sides and the included colander, which you can just lift to drain without damaging the delicate starches. But, it’s also great for steaming or making foods that require straining small particles, like meat or veggie stocks. As part of our Copper Core collection, this Pasta Pentola features a thick copper core, 2 layers of aluminum, and 2 layers of stainless steel. Its construction and materials are perfect for recipes that require maximum temperature precisions. For an added touch of elegance, it has a polished surface with a starburst finish and a cutout that shows off that lustrous copper. At 7 quarts, it accommodates a couple pounds of pasta. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & Colander insert are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner with is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty. To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
Hand wash to save copper core beauty. To clean and restore the pan's shiny copper band, use a commercial cream copper cleaner. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. 1. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. 2. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. 3. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to proven spotting. 4. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately.
|Model Number||6807 SS|
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||11.9 x 9.3 x 10.9 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Set Composition||7 qt Stock Pot, Colander insert and Lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|