Copper Core 5-ply Bonded Cookware Set, 14 piece Set
Exceptional performance & precise heat control of copper with the strength & easy maintenance of stainless steel.
- Set includes: 10 & 12-inch fry pans, 2 & 3-quart sauce pans w/ lids, 3 & 6-quart saute pans w/ lids, 12-inch chef’s pan w/ lid, and 8-quart stockpot w/ lid
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast/even heating, warp-free strength, and ultimate responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance for easy maintenance with flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Longer, riveted stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable grip and vented to stay cool with stainless-steel lids to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction. Oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F and dishwasher safe.
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Copper Core Collection offers unparalleled performance, so you’ll feel like an award-winning chef every time you cook. With a thick copper core, 2 layers of aluminum, and 2 layers of stainless steel, the Copper Core Cookware Collection is both ultra-responsive and ultra-durable, distributing heat evenly as you cook and maintaining a constant temperature as you are adding ingredients. Its construction and materials are perfect for recipes that require maximum precision. This 10-piece cookware set includes 10 & 12-inch fry pans for fast frying, 2 & 3-quart sauce pans w/ lids for sauces, versatile 3 & 6-quart saute pans w/ lid, a multi-use 12-inch chef's pan w/ lid, and a 8-quart stockpot w/ lid. For an added touch of elegance, all pieces have a polished surface and a cutout that shows off that lustrous copper. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner with is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty. To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
Hand wash to save copper core beauty. To clean and restore the pan's shiny copper band, use a commercial cream copper cleaner. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. 1. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. 2. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. 3. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to proven spotting. 4. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||19.4 x 18.0 x 30.5 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Set Composition||10" & 12" Fry Pans, 2 qt & 3 qt Sauce Pan with lids, 3 qt & 6 qt Sauté Pans with lids, 12" Chef's Pan with lid, 8 qt Stockpot with lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|