Copper Core 5-ply Bonded Cookware Set, Nonstick Fry Pan, 8 inch
All-Clad COPPER CORE® cookware combines the exceptional culinary performance of copper with the strength and easy maintenance of stainless steel for precise heat control
- A kitchen staple featuring a flat base and flared, mid-sized sides that allow for easy flipping and tossing
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast/even heating, warp-free strength, and ultimate responsiveness with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure effortless release and clean-up
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance for easy maintenance with flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Longer, riveted stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable grip and vented to stay cool
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you have something to fry, whether it’s a big catfish filet or small diced potatoes, this classic kitchen staple is the cookware to help you do it. Ideal for cooking at high heat, flipping and tossing foods is a snap, thanks to the flat base, flared sides and nonstick coating for its surface. As part of our Copper Core collection, this fry pan features a thick copper core, 2 layers of aluminum, and 2 layers of stainless steel with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating on the interior of the pan. This unique construction makes it ultra-responsive to heat, disperses heat evenly, creates unmatched, long-lasting durability, and ensures an easy release and nonstick performance. The 8" pan is great for when you need to whip up small, quick bites. For an added touch of elegance, it has a polished surface with a starburst finish and a cutout that shows off that lustrous copper. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner with is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Stainless: Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick: Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use under the broiler. For Stainless Surface: Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty. To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior. For Nonstick Surfaces: High heat may cause damage and decrease nonstick performance. Low to moderate heat is recommended. Recommended for use with silicone, nylon, plastic and wooden utensils. Do not use aerosol cooking spray.
Hand wash to save copper core beauty. To clean and restore the pan's shiny copper band, use a commercial cream copper cleaner. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. 1. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. 2. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. 3. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to proven spotting. 4. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately.