D3 Compact 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Nonstick Skillet, 8.5 inch
The culinary performance of our D3 Stainless Collection, with a modern twist for comfort & convenience
- Features a flat base and flared sides that’s great for frying at high heat, and a PFOA-free nonstick coating for ease of use and clean-up
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure effortless release and clean-up
- To save precious cabinet space, pan features a stackable design to allow for nesting with other D3 Compact pieces, and for added versatility the lids are sized for multi-functional use between some pans
- Polished, stainless-steel exterior finish, secured with a riveted stainless-steel contoured handles for a comfortable hold
- Pans feature flared edges to allow for drip-free pouring, are compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven safe up to 500°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Picture a pan and chances are it’s one like our D3 Compact Nonstick Skillets that comes to mind. That’s because its flat base and flared sides make them the go-to for frying at high heat, a process that yields golden brown coloring and crispy, crunchy textures. As part of our D3 Compact Collection, this Nonstick Skillet features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heating. It also has a PFOA-free coating that’ll keep food from sticking so it’s easy to easy to clean, and it won’t degrade, peel, and flake off into your plate. At 8.5 inches, it’s perfect for quick bites. Our D3 Compact line features a space-saving stackable design with interchangeable stainless steel lids for added convenience and accessibility. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.