D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware 50th Anniversary Casserole, 3 quart
The All-Clad 50th Anniversary Casserole is perfect for celebrating life’s special moments as a family at home.
- LIMITED EDITION ITEM with special 50th Anniversary logo engraved on the bottom base
- Perfect size and shape to cook one-pan meals, oven roasts, and casseroles for the family or to share at the table
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and a domed, stainless-steel lid to lock in moisture & flavor and to add a bit of style
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA.
- Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Help commemorate our 50th Anniversary with this limited edition 3 quart Casserole. A versatility piece perfect for one-pan meals, oven roasts, and casseroles with a wide base with a special engraving of our 50th anniversary logo on the bottom. As part of our D3 Collection, this Casserole features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. Comes with a domed stainless-steel lid to lock in flavor and moisture and secured with stainless-steel riveted handles. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the cookware's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.
|Model Number||440318 50A|
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||14.3 x 11.3 x 5.4 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|