D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Cassoulet with lid, 3 quart
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- Features a top-to-bottom round design that makes stirring easy, minimizes spills, and locks in moisture
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lids to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Southern France’s answer to the casserole, the Cassoulet is a unique, yet versatile piece of cookware great for cooking soups, stews and, of course, casseroles. Rounded from bottom to top, it makes stirring and whisking simple without spilling and the added lid retains moisture for juicier dishes. The convenient side handles and beautiful design make it a joy to serve out of straight from the table. As part of our D3 Collection, this Cassoulet features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 3 quarts, it’s tailored for hearty portions. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. A flat, stainless-steel lid is included to lock in moisture. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.