D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Fry Pan, 10 inch
- 10-INCH FRY PAN - Ideal for browning, searing, and pan-frying foods like eggs, vegetables, and meats. Its flat surface and flared side walls make it ideal for one hand sautéing and easy turning with a spatula.
- FAST AND EVEN HEAT - D3 tri-ply is fully bonded to the rim for professional performance & durability. A high-quality 18/10 stainless steel surface combined with additional layers provides perfect browning, searing, and deglazing.
- DESIGN YOU WILL LOVE - D3 has a highly polished stainless steel finish with classic, straight-side walls. Our double riveted stainless steel handles ensure a secure grip and the high-quality starburst finish adds a premium look.
- BUILT TO LAST - Trusted by generations of chefs and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Our cookware is oven & broiler safe up to 600°F and compatible with any stovetop, including induction. Handwashing is recommended to keep your All-Clad looking new.
- BONDED, ENGINEERED, & ASSEMBLED IN CANONSBURG, PA - USA SINCE 1971.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||17.9 x 10.5 x 4.8 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
- Before First Use: Be sure to wash the pan before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
- For Browning, Sautéing and Searing: Start with food at room temperature. Dry food before cooking to prevent splattering. Preheat pan on low to moderate heat before cooking. Water will dance on pan when ready. Add enough oil to cover the pan’s surface. Add food to the pan when the oil is hot. You will see a faint vapor when the oil is ready. Food should sizzle when added to the pan. Allow the food to cook. On stainless, it will be ready to turn when it no longer sticks to the pan. After removing food from pan, use browned food bits for sauce by deglazing with wine or stock.
- For Boiling: This is the only occasion when high heat should be used.
- For Cooking in the Oven: Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F. Extended exposure to temperatures over 500°F can cause stainless steel to change color, but will not affect its performance.
- Caution: With the exception of preheating, empty pans should not be left on a hot burner as it can cause damage. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan’s interior.
- To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge.
- Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water. Soak in warm, soapy water, then wash with a sponge or soft cloth. Use a nylon scouring pad for more difficult cleaning. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting.
- For Burnt Food: Sprinkle the surface generously with baking soda, add water and bring to a boil. Use a wooden spoon to loosen the food particles from the surface.
- For Tough to Clean Spots or Marks, like burnt fat, protein shadows, and charred food: Clean with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, like All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper’s Friend® or Bon Ami®. Form a paste with the cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Repeat if needed, allowing the paste to soak on the pan before scrubbing.
- For Discoloration, like Blue or Rainbow Coloring: Wipe the pan with a sponge or soft cloth and white vinegar.
- For Cloudy White Hard Water Spots: Remove by boiling a 1:1 white vinegar to water solution.
- Caution: Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing bleach or peroxide, which can damage the pan. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on stainless steel surfaces only. Never place a hot pan under cold water, as it could cause warping.
- A kitchen staple featuring a flat base and flared, mid-sized sides that allow for easy flipping and tossing
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.