D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Nonstick French Skillet, 7 inch
All-Clad triply Stainless combines the strength and beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for consistent culinary results
- Features a large flat base and high round sides that are great for browning and frying at high heat and allows for easy basting - a staple in chef's kitchens
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel for maximum durability and fast/even heating with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure effortless release and clean-up
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 500°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
The All-Clad Stainless 4106 7-inch French Skillet features a large surface area and round sides that hold in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing, browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, including eggs and meats. The round sides allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped, and facilitates easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use under the broiler.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.