D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Pasta Pentola with lid, 7 quart
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- Features high sides for optimal boiling, steaming, and blanching and a colander insert for easy draining of pasta or straining seasoning and meats from stocks
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
This piece of cookware gets its name from two Italian words “pentola” which means pot and as its name implies, it’s great for boiling pasta. That’s because of its high sides and the included colander, which you can just lift to drain without damaging the delicate starches. But, it’s also great for steaming or making foods that require straining small particles, like meat or veggie stocks. As part of our D3 Collection, this Pasta Pentola features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 7 quarts, it accommodates a couple pounds of pasta and water. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. A flat, stainless-steel lid is included to lock in moisture. Handles & Colander Insert are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||12.0 x 3.3 x 11.0 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Set Composition||7 qt Stock Pot, Colander Insert and Lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|