D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Saute Pan with Domed lid, 4 quart
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- A versatile piece featuring a large surface area for searing, with straight sides to hold in liquid and prevent splattering and domed lid to lock in moisture
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel domed lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A Saute Pan scores high points for versatility. They have a larger surface area so you can fit lots of ingredients, stir them or toss them around, and have them cook evenly. Meanwhile, their straight sides are not too short or too tall, keeping oils from splattering and foods from flying out of the pan, so there’s less to clean after. As part of our D3 Collection, this Saute pan features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 4 quarts, it’s just the right size for most meals. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.