D3 Stainless Everyday 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Stockpot with lid, 7 quart
Our best-selling tri-ply cookware enhanced with contoured handles, drip-free pouring rims, and interchangeable lids.
- You asked, we listened - D3 Everyday is our exclusive line of cookware with our most requested features in our classic tri-ply construction
- Drip-free pouring rims and lid is interchangeable with our 10.5" fry pan
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Features a wide base for sauteing before adding liquids, and tall sides with lid to reduce evaporation and retain a light consistency - highly versatile with any liquid-related cooking
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Exclusively on All-clad.com, All-Clad D3 Everyday cookware is ideal for everyday cooking, combining its proven D3 performance with features most requested by experienced All-Clad cooks. The line features a stainless-steel interior and exterior for durability, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. The contoured handles ensure comfortable gripping, tossing, and handling, and the rims provide drip-free pouring for convenience. In addition, over 30% more generous skillet surfaces are designed for larger batches and share lids when you need them. The cookware is oven-and broiler-safe to 600°F. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Backed by Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the cookware's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the stockpot to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||14.3 x 11.4 x 6.3 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|