Essentials Nonstick Cookware Set, 2 piece Fry Pan Set, 8.5 & 10.5 inch
Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to store
- Set includes: 8.5 & 10.5-inch fry pans - kitchen staples featuring a flat base and flared, mid-sized sides that allow for easy flipping and tossing
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum covered with 3 layers of a safe and durable PFOA-free nonstick material that helps foods slide right off
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Contoured, stainless-steel handles are comfortable and ensure a safe grip and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Pieces are smartly designed to be nested to minimize scratching and storage space
If you have something to fry, whether it’s a big catfish filet or small diced potatoes, this classic kitchen staple is the cookware to help you do it. Ideal for cooking at high heat, flipping and tossing foods is a snap, thanks to the flat base and flared sides. As part of our Essentials Nonstick Collection, this Fry Pan Set is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating, which keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, making it perfect for cooking sticky or delicate foods. Constructed of hard anodized aluminum, it’s highly durable. The added “helper” handle makes it easy to hold. It also allows it to stack neatly without touching for minimalist storage with no surface wear. The 8.5-inch pan is great for when you need to whip up small, quick bites and the 10.5-inch will come in handy when you need to cook a quick breakfast in the morning or delicious dinner for two in the evening. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.
Before the first use, wash and dry your new pan. Next, season the pan by rubbing cooking oil on the nonstick surface and placing it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once cooled, wash the pan again in warm soapy water.
Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing may prolong appliances life and appearance. We recommended using nylon scrubbing pads or soft sponge and advise against oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach, which can damage the pan's surface and exterior. If severe amounts of burned grease of food residue collect and become too difficult to remove through normal cleaning, try mixing 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water and apply with sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. Once clean, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.