Essentials Nonstick Cookware, Small Roaster with Rack, 11 x 14 inch
Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to store
- Features a large surface area to accommodate the heartiest portions and taller sides to help bake foods evenly
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum covered with 3 layers of a safe and durable PFOA-free nonstick material that helps foods slide right off
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Contoured, stainless-steel handles are comfortable and ensure a safe grip and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Pieces are smartly designed to be nested to minimize scratching and storage space
The two most important qualities to look for in a Roaster are durability and style and this one has large amounts of both. With a sizable surface area (11"x14") and sturdy riveted handles, it can hold a 15-lb. turkey, large brisket, or ham with ease for many holidays to come. Its raised sides ensure everything bakes evenly until golden brown all around and its stylish finish adds some flair to your table setting. Pop in the V-shaped rack and wait for the natural juiciness to melt below to use for basting, glaze, or a tasty gravy. As part of our Essentials Nonstick Collection, this Small Roaster is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating, which keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, making it perfect for cooking sticky or delicate foods. Constructed of hard anodized aluminum, it’s highly durable. The sturdy handles help get your meal from the oven to your table safely and easily. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.
Before the first use, wash and dry your new pan. Next, season the pan by rubbing cooking oil on the nonstick surface and placing it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once cooled, wash the pan again in warm soapy water.
Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing may prolong appliances life and appearance. We recommended using nylon scrubbing pads or soft sponge and advise against oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach, which can damage the pan's surface and exterior. If severe amounts of burned grease of food residue collect and become too difficult to remove through normal cleaning, try mixing 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water and apply with sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. Once clean, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.