Essentials Nonstick Cookware, Stockpot with Multi-purpose Insert and lid, 7 quart
Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to store
- Features a wide base for sauteing before adding liquids, and tall sides with lid to reduce evaporation and retain a light consistency - highly versatile with any liquid-related cooking
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum covered with 3 layers of a safe and durable PFOA-free nonstick material that helps foods slide right off
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Contoured, stainless-steel handles are comfortable and ensure a safe grip and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Pieces are smartly designed to be nested to minimize scratching and storage space
Think of our Multi-Pot as the ultimate kitchen multi-tasker that can handle any kind of liquid cooking, be it steaming, stewing, or boiling. It has tall sides to minimize evaporation and lock in flavors that’s also great for simmering sauces and slow cooking soups. The accompanying insert serves many functions as well, from straining pasta to steaming veggies. As part of our Essentials Nonstick Collection, this Square Pan is engineered with 3 layers of our exclusive nonstick coating which keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface. Its construction and safe, PFOA-free materials make it perfect for prepping sticky or delicate foods. At 7 quarts, it’s big enough to hold a generous seafood boil for your next patio party. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.
Before the first use, wash and dry your new pan. Next, season the pan by rubbing cooking oil on the nonstick surface and placing it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once cooled, wash the pan again in warm soapy water.
Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing may prolong appliances life and appearance. We recommended using nylon scrubbing pads or soft sponge and advise against oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach, which can damage the pan's surface and exterior. If severe amounts of burned grease of food residue collect and become too difficult to remove through normal cleaning, try mixing 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water and apply with sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. Once clean, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.
|Dimensions||14.5 x 10.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Set Composition||7 qt Stockpot with lid and Multi-purpose Insert|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|