Pro-Release Nonstick Bakeware, Half Sheet Pan
Easy release, batch after batch
- Features a large, open surface (16"x 11") with short edges to fit all kinds of baked goods
- Made from commercial grade aluminized steel that is warp resistant (oven safe to 450°F)
- Coated with a food safe PFOA-free, ceramic reinforced nonstick material that resists scratches and stains and releases food easily batch after batch
- Built with oversized integrated handles for a comfortable and safe grip
- The go-to cookware brand for professional chefs and avid home cooks and bakers alike
- Using plastic, silicone, or wood tools and handwashing is recommended to maintain optimal nonstick performance
Sheet pans are a baker and chef’s best friend. That’s because their wide, open surfaces (16"x 11") and minimal rims can accommodate all kinds of goodies, from scones to croissants to a full one-pan meal for your whole family. Its oversized handles are easy to grip, so you can bring it in and out of the oven between batches or check on your goodies with ease. Like all the pieces in our Pro-Release Bakeware Collection, it’s made from heavy-gauge aluminized steel, a responsive material that heats up quickly and maintains consistent temperatures throughout, so every cookie bakes evenly. Plus, it’s coated with a ceramic-reinforced, PFOA-free nonstick coating so your desserts slide right off.
Follow recipe instructions, greasing as directed, but avoid cooking spray as it can damage the nonstick coating.
|Dimensions||20.6 x 14.0 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|