Pro-Release Nonstick Bakeware, Jelly Roll Pan
Easy release, batch after batch
- Features a large, flat surface area (12"x15") to accommodate big batches of baked goods and more
- Made from commercial grade aluminized steel that is warp resistant (oven safe to 450°F)
- Coated with a food safe PFOA-free, ceramic reinforced nonstick material that resists scratches and stains and releases food easily batch after batch
- Built with oversized integrated handles for a comfortable and safe grip
- The go-to cookware brand for professional chefs and avid home cooks and bakers alike
- Using plastic, silicone, or wood tools and handwashing is recommended to maintain optimal nonstick performance
Despite being named after a sweet, spongy dessert, this pan is as tough as they come. It’s capable of withstanding baking temperatures up to 450°F without getting bent out of shape. Its oversized handles are easy to grip, so you can bring it in and out of the oven between batches or check on your goodies with ease. Like all the pieces in our Pro-Release Bakeware Collection, it’s made from heavy-gauge aluminized steel, a responsive material that heats up quickly and maintains consistent temperatures throughout, so everything bakes evenly. Plus, its surface (12"x15") is coated with a ceramic-reinforced, PFOA-free nonstick coating so your desserts slide right off.
Follow recipe instructions, greasing as directed, but avoid cooking spray as it can damage the nonstick coating.
|Dimensions||18.5 x 10.9 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|