Pro-Release Nonstick Bakeware, Loaf Pan, 1 pound loaf
Easy release, batch after batch
- Features tall sides and a deep surface (8"x4") that easily fits a 1-lb. loaf
- Made from commercial grade aluminized steel that is warp resistant (oven safe to 450°F)
- Coated with a food safe PFOA-free, ceramic reinforced nonstick material that resists scratches and stains and releases food easily batch after batch
- Built with oversized integrated handles for a comfortable and safe grip
- The go-to cookware brand for professional chefs and avid home cooks and bakers alike
- Using plastic, silicone, or wood tools and handwashing is recommended to maintain optimal nonstick performance
If you’re not the kind who likes to loaf around, breadmaking might be the ideal pastime for you. And this Loaf Pan is the perfect starting piece to try it out. Its tall sides and plentiful depth (8"x4") can fit a 1-pound banana bread loaf, meatloaf, or a pound cake. The oversized handles are easy to grip, so you can check up on your bread in the oven as it bakes. Like all the pieces in our Pro-Release Bakeware Collection, it’s made from heavy-gauge aluminized steel, a responsive material that heats up quickly and maintains consistent temperatures throughout, so every cookie bakes evenly. Plus, it’s coated with a ceramic-reinforced, PFOA-free nonstick coating so it slides right off.
Follow recipe instructions, greasing as directed, but avoid cooking spray as it can damage the nonstick coating.
|Dimensions||12.5 x 5.6 x 3.1 inches|
|Size||1 pound loaf|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|