Copper Core 5-ply Bonded Cookware Set, 7 piece Set
Exceptional performance & precise heat control of copper with the strength & easy maintenance of stainless steel
- Set includes: 10-inch fry pan, 2-quart sauce pan w/ lid, 3-quart saute pan w/ lid, and 8-quart stockpot w/ lid
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast/even heating, warp-free strength, and ultimate responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance for easy maintenance with flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Longer, riveted stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable grip and vented to stay cool with stainless-steel lids to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Feel inspired and let your expertise shine with this All-Clad COPPER CORE® 6000-7 SS 7-piece cookware set. The set includes a 10 inch fry pan, 2 quart covered sauce pan, 3 quart covered Saute pan and an 8 quart covered stockpot. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE® features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers induction compatibility, engraved capacity markings, and upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty in any kitchen. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner with is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty. To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
Hand wash to save copper core beauty. To clean and restore the pan's shiny copper band, use a commercial cream copper cleaner. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. 1. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. 2. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. 3. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to proven spotting. 4. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||13.7 x 23.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Set Composition||10" Fry Pan, 2 qt & 3 qt Sauce Pan with lids, 3 qt Sauté Pan with lid, 8 qt Stockpot with lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|