HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set, 13 piece Set
- Set includes: 8, 10, & 12-inch fry pans, 2 & 3-quart sauce pans w/ lids, 4-quart saute pan w/ lid, 4-quart soup pot w/ lid, and 8-quart stockpot w/ lid
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum coated with 3 layers of a safe PFOA-free nonstick material that delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance, and durability
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction thanks to its durable, anti-warp stainless-steel base, and safe to use in an oven up to 500°F
- Secured with riveted stainless steel handles to ensure a safe grip and tempered glass lids to see progress and lock in moisture
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
A great introduction to All-Clad, the All-Clad Hard Anodized E100SB64 13-piece nonstick cookware set includes 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch fry pans, 2.5 quart and 3.5 quart sauce pans with lids, a 4 quart Saute pan with lid, a 4 quart soup pot with lid and an 8 quart stockpot with lid. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
Before the first use, wash in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse in hot water and dry thoroughly. Next, wipe the nonstick cooking surface with a small amount of cooking oil on a paper towel, then wipe off. After allowing the pan to cool; wash with warm , soapy water after each use. The use of plastic, nylon, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended. The use of metal utensils may scratch the nonstick surface. All-Clad nonstick is safe for oven use up to 500 degree Fahrenheit, but should not be used under the broiler. We do not recommend using glass lids in the oven. The use of nonstick cooking spray is not recommended as it may reduce the performance of the nonstick surface. To maximize the cookware's efficiency on induction cooktops, select the cooktop element which most closely matches the diameter of the pan.
Our hard anodized cookware combines scratch, stain, and abrasion resistance with the convenience of dishwasher safe cookware. To clean rinse in lukewarm water before placing in the dishwasher. We do not recommend using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Nylon scrubbing pads are safe to use. To prolong the life and appearance of your pan, we recommend hand washing since some automatic dishwasher detergent may contain very harsh and corrosive ingredients for your cookware.
|Dimensions||27.2 x 15.2 x 13.2 inches|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Exterior Finish||Hard Anodized|
|Set Composition||8", 10" & 12" Fry Pans, 2 qt and 3 qt Sauce Pans with lids, 4 qt Sauté Pan with lid, 4 qt Soup Pot with lid, and 8 qt Stockpot with lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|