Copper Core 5-ply Bonded Cookware, Stockpot with lid, 8 quart
Exceptional performance & precise heat control of copper with the strength & easy maintenance of stainless steel
- Features a wide base for sauteing before adding liquids, and tall sides with lid to reduce evaporation and retain a light consistency - highly versatile with any liquid-related cooking
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast/even heating, warp-free strength, and ultimate responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance for easy maintenance with flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Longer, riveted stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable grip and vented to stay cool with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stockpots are true do-it-alls when it comes to any liquid-related cooking. They have tall sides which reduce evaporation so thinner stocks and soups maintain their light consistency. With a wide, flat base, you can even Saute your soup ingredients right in the pot without having to use an additional pan. As part of our Copper Core collection, this stockpot features a thick copper core, 2 layers of aluminum, and 2 layers of stainless steel. This unique construction makes it ultra-responsive to heat, disperses heat evenly, and creates unmatched, long-lasting durability. For an added touch of elegance, it has a polished surface with a starburst finish and a cutout that shows off that lustrous copper. At 8 quarts, it’s the perfect size for making food for a party or to meal prep for the week. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner with is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty. To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
Hand wash to save copper core beauty. To clean and restore the pan's shiny copper band, use a commercial cream copper cleaner. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. 1. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. 2. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. 3. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to proven spotting. 4. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately.