D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, 50th Anniversary Skillet, 7.5 inch
All-Clad triply Stainless combines the strength and beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for consistent culinary results.
- Features a large flat base and high round sides that are great for browning and frying at high heat and allows for easy basting
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The highly regarded Skillet is a staple in chef’s kitchens in countries all over the world. That’s because it performs like a fry pan, yielding golden brown coloring and crispy, crunchy textures. But it also has a larger surface area and higher, rounder sides that allow for larger quantities of food and easy basting while cooking. As part of our D3 Collection, this Skillet features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. The 7.5" pan has an ultra-petite, space-saving profile perfect for whipping up small, quick servings. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.