D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Weeknight Pan with lid, 4 quart
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- Features a versatile design ideal for one-pan meals with a wide base and sloped sides for searing and browning or cooking liquids all in one pan
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
The all-around, everyday pan for making delicious meals after work, the Weeknight Pan can wear many hats in the kitchen. With its wide base, it can be the go-to for searing and browning meats. Or it can use its sloped, rounded sides to simmer stews or saucy entrees. It’s the ideal pan for preparing easy, one-pan meals during the week and making meals ahead during the weekend. As part of our D3 Collection, this Weeknight Pan features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 4 quarts, it’s big enough for those no-fuss one-pot meals and leaves you with enough for next day’s lunch. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. A flat, stainless-steel lid is included to help lock in moisture. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.