D5 Stainless Polished 5-ply Bonded Cookware, Nonstick Essential Pan with lid, 4 quart
Top of the line cookware featuring 5 alternating layers of stainless steel & aluminum for exceptionally even heating
- Ideal for one-pan meals, it features high, rounded sides and a wide surface area for foods that require frequent stirring and whisking like risotto, polenta, and sauces
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for warp-free durability and supremely even heating that eliminates hotspots with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure effortless release and clean-up
- For an added touch of sophistication, it features our classic, high-polished finish and matching fitted, stainless-steel lids, with volume markings etched on the bottom
- Compatible with all cooktops and optimized performance for induction tops - also oven-safe up to 500°F
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles, designed a comfortable grip and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets, and flared rims for drip-free pouring
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A versatile pan is indispensable—like the kind that combines the best features of different pans. With the depth and width of a Saute pan and the rounded sides of a classic skillet, this pan lets you cook it all, from searing pork chops to frying okra to baking pasta. And its flat, fitted lid keeps moisture from escaping. As part of our D5 Stainless Collection, this Essential Pan is made with our patented process that bonds 3 layers of stainless steel with 2 layers of aluminum and the interior features three coats of a PFOA-free nonstick material. It distributes heat more evenly and slowly, eliminating hotspots, so your food doesn’t stick or burn. For an added touch of style, it has our signature polished finish that exudes sophistication. At 4 quarts, it’s the perfect size for making small batches for the family or enough to meal prep for the week. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which in closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Stainless: Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick: Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use under the broiler. For Stainless Surfaces: Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. To avoid small white dots or pits for from forming in your pan bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty or your pan's interior. For Nonstick Surface: High heat may cause damage and decrease nonstick performance. Low to moderate heat is recommended. Recommended for use with silicone, nylon, plastic and wooden utensils. Do not use aerosol cooking spray.
Hand wash to maintain the pan's beauty. Be sure to wash the pan before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water. Soak in warm, soapy water, then wash with a sponge or soft cloth. Use a nylon scouring pad for more difficult cleaning. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. Some stains and food remains may take more care to remove. For discoloration, like blue or rainbow coloring, wipe the pan with a sponge or soft cloth and white vinegar. For cloudy white hard water spots remove by boiling a 1:1 white vinegar to water solution. For burnt food, sprinkle the surface generously with baking soda, add water and bring to boil. Use a wooden spoon to loosen the food particles from the surface. For tough to clean spots or marks, like burnt fat, protein shadows and charred food, clean with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, like All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami. Form a paste with the cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Repeat if needed, allowing the paste to soak on the pan before scrubbing.
|Model Number||SD551211 NS R1|
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||22.0 x 11.4 x 6.2 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Exterior Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|