Essentials Nonstick Cookware Set, 2 piece Sauce Pan Set with trivets and lids, 2.5 & 4.5 quart
Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to store
- Set includes: 2.5 & 4.5-quart sauce pan w/ lids and trivets, bolstering high, straight sides to assist holding heat and limit evaporation - perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum covered with 3 layers of a safe and durable PFOA-free nonstick material that helps foods slide right off
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Contoured, stainless-steel handles are comfortable and ensure a safe grip and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Pieces are smartly designed to be nested to minimize scratching and storage space
We created our Essentials line by talking to cooks like you and designing it with your needs in mind. The result is a collection that combines the ease of nonstick with the freedom to go from stovetop to oven to table and with the quality that's made us a chef favorite for decades. Incredibly versatile, perfectly stackable, and easy to clean, Essentials Nonstick from All-Clad is designed to fit the way you cook and live.
Before the first use, wash and dry your new pan. Next, season the pan by rubbing cooking oil on the nonstick surface and placing it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once cooled, wash the pan again in warm soapy water.
Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing may prolong appliances life and appearance. We recommended using nylon scrubbing pads or soft sponge and advise against oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach, which can damage the pan's surface and exterior. If severe amounts of burned grease of food residue collect and become too difficult to remove through normal cleaning, try mixing 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water and apply with sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. Once clean, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.