D7 Stainless Stovetop Slow Cooker with lid, 6 quart
D7 is 2x more even than traditional cast iron and is up to 25% lighter weight, so it’s easier to lift.
- Patented seven-ply construction throughout the pan to deliver supreme evenness of heat for browning and searing
- Four layers of stainless steel retain heat for ultimate energy efficiency
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Large, comfortable stainless-steel handles for safe handling
- Compatible with all cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA
- 2x more even heating and 25% lighter than traditional cast iron
The stovetop slow cooker is a staple of the kitchen. At 6 quart capacity, it’s deep enough to braise, stew or slow cook from the stovetop to oven. As part of the All-Clad D7 collection, this stovetop slow cooker is made with our patented process that bonds 4 layers of stainless steel with 3 layers of aluminum. This technology enables steady even heat distribution making it perfect for searing and braising. It also features oversized handles for comfort and stability when transporting from the stovetop or oven to the table.
Dishwasher safe. Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||15.6 x 11.4 x 7.5 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|