D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Nonstick Egg Perfect Pan, 9 inch
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- Featuring a wide, flat base and versatile low-profile shape that yields perfect eggs, anyway you take them, with unparalleled ease and convenience
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel for maximum durability and fast/even heating with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure effortless release and clean-up
- Secured with contoured stainless-steel handles riveted to the pan to ensure a safe, secure grip and to add a bit of style
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A true kitchen staple, this All-Clad Stainless 9-inch nonstick egg perfect pan works well for creating multiple egg dishes, pancakes, or crepes. Its flat bottom and flared sides make for easy tossing or turning with a spatula. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. The All-Clad cookware’s superior PFOA-free nonstick provides excellent release, durability, and clean-up. This Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad D3 Stainless. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use under the broiler.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.