D3 Stainless 3-ply Bonded Cookware, Sauce Pan with Porcelain Double Boiler and lid, 2 quart
The strength & beauty of stainless steel with the conductivity of aluminum for fast & even heating
- Features high, straight sides to assist with stirring a smaller surface area to hold heat and limit evaporation - perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
When it comes to making sauce, gravy, or other liquidy foods, the saucepan is your go-to. Its high, straight sides lend itself well for frequent stirring or whisking that comes with making sauces, limiting spilling. And the smaller surface area holds heat well and limits evaporation. As part of our D3 Collection, this Saucepan features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 2 quarts in size, it’s just right for a small stew. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA. Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degree Fahrenheit. Be sure to wash before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses.
Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water, then soak in warm soapy water. Use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the interior and exterior surfaces. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. If the stainless steel surface is not sufficiently clean, repeat the process with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, such as All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami on the stainless surface only. Rinse with warm water. Form a paste with cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Hand washing is recommended.
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||15.2 x 12.8 x 11.4 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Set Composition||2 qt Sauce Pan, 1.5 qt Porcelain Insert and Lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|