D5 Stainless Polished 5-ply Bonded Cookware Set, 10 piece Nonstick Set
Top of the line cookware featuring 5 alternating layers of stainless steel & aluminum for exceptionally even heating
- 10-piece nonstick cookware set includes 8” & 10” Nonstick Fry Pans, 2 Qt. & 4 Qt. Nonstick Sauce Pans with lids, 3 Qt. Nonstick Saute Pan with lid, and an 8 Qt. Nonstick Stockpot with lid
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for warp-free durability and supremely even heating that eliminates hotspots with 3 layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure effortless release and clean-up
- For an added touch of sophistication, it features our classic, high-polished finish and matching fitted, stainless-steel lids
- Compatible with all cooktops and optimized performance for induction tops - also oven-safe up to 500°F
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles, designed a comfortable grip and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets, and flared rims for drip-free pouring
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
A useful collection for any discerning chef, this All-Clad D5 Stainless Polished SD501010 NSR1 10-piece nonstick cookware set includes 8” & 10” Nonstick Fry Pans, 2 Qt. & 4 Qt. Nonstick Sauce Pans with lids, 3 Qt. Nonstick Saute Pan with lid, and an 8 Qt. Nonstick Stockpot with lid. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad D5 Stainless features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. D5 Stainless cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. The All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA, All-Clad D5 Stainless cookware provides a lifetime of cooking enjoyment. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which in closest in size to the pan's base diameter. Stainless: Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick: Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use under the broiler. For Stainless Surfaces: Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. To avoid small white dots or pits for from forming in your pan bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty or your pan's interior. For Nonstick Surface: High heat may cause damage and decrease nonstick performance. Low to moderate heat is recommended. Recommended for use with silicone, nylon, plastic and wooden utensils. Do not use aerosol cooking spray.
Hand wash to maintain the pan's beauty. Be sure to wash the pan before the first use and to clean thoroughly between uses. Allow the pan to cool prior to cleaning. Rinse off any excess food with warm water. Soak in warm, soapy water, then wash with a sponge or soft cloth. Use a nylon scouring pad for more difficult cleaning. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately to prevent spotting. Some stains and food remains may take more care to remove. For discoloration, like blue or rainbow coloring, wipe the pan with a sponge or soft cloth and white vinegar. For cloudy white hard water spots remove by boiling a 1:1 white vinegar to water solution. For burnt food, sprinkle the surface generously with baking soda, add water and bring to boil. Use a wooden spoon to loosen the food particles from the surface. For tough to clean spots or marks, like burnt fat, protein shadows and charred food, clean with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, like All-Clad cookware cleaner, Bar Keeper's Friend or Bon Ami. Form a paste with the cookware cleanser and a small amount of water. Apply the paste using a soft cloth or sponge, rubbing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and dry immediately. Repeat if needed, allowing the paste to soak on the pan before scrubbing.
|Model Number||SD501010 NSR1-R|
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions||22.9 x 13.2 x 20.4 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Exterior Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Set Composition||8” & 10” Nonstick Fry Pans, 2 qt & 4 qt Nonstick Sauce Pans with lids, 3 qt Nonstick Saute Pan with lid, and 8 qt Nonstick Stockpot with lid|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|