Essentials Nonstick Cookware Set, 2 piece Stacking Grill & Griddle Set
Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to store
- Griddle features an open surface with low walls for easy flipping. Grill features raised ridges for better searing and releasing fat
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum covered with 3 layers of a safe and durable PFOA-free nonstick material that helps foods slide right off
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Contoured, stainless-steel handles are comfortable and ensure a safe grip and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Pieces are smartly designed to be nested to minimize scratching and storage space
Griddles and grills are flat out some of the greatest pieces of cookware to have in your collection. As a miniature version of the kind found at diners and taco joints, a cooktop griddle’s wide, open surface cooks quickly using direct heat. Its ultra-low side walls are fantastic for foods you flip, like pancakes (a.k.a. griddlecakes) and tortillas. For superb searing capabilities, the cooktop grill can’t be beat. Whether it’s sausage patties or skirt steak, simply throw it on top and the raised ridges will get those distinctive grill marks that make any meal feel like a summer cookout; no matter the weather outside. As part of our Essentials Nonstick Collection, it's engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating, which keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, making it perfect for cooking sticky or delicate foods. Constructed of hard anodized aluminum, it’s highly durable. It also allows it to stack neatly without touching for minimalist storage with no surface wear. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.
Before the first use, wash and dry your new pan. Next, season the pan by rubbing cooking oil on the nonstick surface and placing it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once cooled, wash the pan again in warm soapy water.
Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing may prolong appliances life and appearance. We recommended using nylon scrubbing pads or soft sponge and advise against oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach, which can damage the pan's surface and exterior. If severe amounts of burned grease of food residue collect and become too difficult to remove through normal cleaning, try mixing 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water and apply with sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. Once clean, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.
|Dimensions||19.8 x 11.1 x 6.4 inches|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Set Composition||11" Square Griddle and 11" Square Grill|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|