Essentials Nonstick Cookware, Square Pan with trivet, 13 inch
Easy to cook, easy to clean, easy to store
- Features an open surface with high walls for cooking on direct heat
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum covered with 3 layers of a safe and durable PFOA-free nonstick material that helps foods slide right off
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Contoured, stainless-steel handles are comfortable and ensure a safe grip and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Pieces are smartly designed to be nested to minimize scratching and storage space
Despite being a square pan in a round pan world, this versatile piece of cookware is certain to fit in and become a favorite of any kitchen. It combines the best features of a griddle, like the wide, open surface, but with taller sides, to hold more food or even a sauce. The accompanying trivet allows it to go from oven or stovetop to tabletop and double as a stylish serving dish. As part of our Essentials Nonstick Collection, this Square Pan is engineered with 3 layers of our exclusive nonstick coating which keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface. Its construction and safe, PFOA-free materials make it perfect for prepping sticky or delicate foods. At 13 inches, it’s large enough to make a big breakfast for a large group. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.
Before the first use, wash and dry your new pan. Next, season the pan by rubbing cooking oil on the nonstick surface and placing it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once cooled, wash the pan again in warm soapy water.
Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing may prolong appliances life and appearance. We recommended using nylon scrubbing pads or soft sponge and advise against oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach, which can damage the pan's surface and exterior. If severe amounts of burned grease of food residue collect and become too difficult to remove through normal cleaning, try mixing 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water and apply with sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. Once clean, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.