FUSIONTEC™ Natural Ceramic with Steel Core Cookware, Soup Pot with lid, 4 quart, Platinum
Beautiful cookware that inspires me to make delicious meals for friends and family.
- Combining a thick steel core with a natural ceramic interior and exterior, we created the ideal oven-to-table cookware that is durable as it is beautiful
- The steel core heats up steadily and evenly and the cut- & chip-resistant, natural ceramic finish is completely smooth making it easy to clean and it's dishwasher safe
- Highly versatile piece for any liquid-related cooking featuring a wide base for sauteing before adding liquids, and tall sides with a fitted, stainless-steel lid to reduce evaporation and lock in flavors
- Drip-free pouring rim for transferring sauces and liquids neatly
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction and oven/broiler-safe up to 500°F
- Handcrafted in our German factory with riveted stainless-steel handles for a safe, secure grip
All-Clad has carefully crafted the ideal oven-to-table cookware that cooks as good as it looks. Introducing FusionTec. We fused together an extremely durable, thick steel core which heats steadily and evenly with a brilliant, natural ceramic finish that is easy to clean and is chip- & cut-resistant. You will be talking about how easy it is to prepare and serve, and your guests will be talking about how beautiful it is. All pieces in this collection feature branded, stainless-steel handles riveted for a safe, strong grip and drip-free pouring rims for neatly transferring liquids. FusionTec is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, and is oven & broiler-safe up to 500°F. Ideal for simmering and puréeing, the 4 quart soup pot features tall sides and a wide base perfect for soups, stews, and pasta.
Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan’s base diameter. Oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degree Fahrenheit. Prior to the first use, fill the cookware with water to 2/3 capacity, and add 2-3 tablespoons of household vinegar. Boil the vinegar-water mixture for 5-10 minutes. Rinse cookware thoroughly by hand and dry well.
After cooking, allow cookware to cool prior cleaning. After using, rinse with hot water to remove excess food. Soak in warm, soapy water, then wash with sponge or soft cloth. Use nylon scouring pad for more difficult cleaning. Rinse with warm water, and dry immediately to prevent spotting. Thoroughly dry the cookware before storing it. Do not use steel wool or abrasive scouring agents. Some strains and food remnants may take more care to remove. Fore burned food, sprinkle the surface generously with baking soda, add water, and bring to a boil. Use wooden spoon to loosen the food particles from the surface. For tough-to-clean spots or marks, including burned fat, protein shadows, and charred food, clean with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, like Bar Keeper’s Friend or Bon Ami, according to the instructions on the product packaging.