HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware, Chef's Pan with lid, 12 inch
- Features a flat base with a wide mouth, flared sides, and comes with a tempered glass lid to lock in moisture and prevent splattering
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum coated with 3 layers of a safe PFOA-free nonstick material that delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance, and durability
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction thanks to its durable, anti-warp stainless-steel base, and safe to use in an oven up to 500°F
- Secured with riveted stainless steel handles to ensure a safe grip and tempered glass lid to see progress and lock in moisture
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
You don’t have to be an executive chef to have a high-level Chef’s Pan but having it can help you cook like one. Like a multi-talented chef, its versatile features allow you to tackle a variety of tasks, without swapping pans. The flared edges and ample surface area are ideal for stir-frying. While its flat base and wide mouth are great for reducing stock and thickening sauces. And if you pop on the tempered glass lid, it helps retain moisture for meats and veggies. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, this Chef’s Pan is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and its interior is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating. This coating keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, so it’s ideal for delicate or sticky foods. All in all, it offers professional performance and durability combined with easy food release that’s easy to clean for a convenient cooking experience. At 12 inches in size, it fits a couple large chicken breasts comfortably. At the end of the meal, simply pu Its exterior features an anti-warp induction compatible base that makes it compatible with induction cooktops and bumps up durabilityt it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing and it’s ready for the next one.
Before the first use, wash in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse in hot water and dry thoroughly. Next, wipe the nonstick cooking surface with a small amount of cooking oil on a paper towel, then wipe off. After allowing the pan to cool; wash with warm , soapy water after each use. The use of plastic, nylon, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended. The use of metal utensils may scratch the nonstick surface. All-Clad nonstick is safe for oven use up to 500 degree Fahrenheit, but should not be used under the broiler. We do not recommend using glass lids in the oven. The use of nonstick cooking spray is not recommended as it may reduce the performance of the nonstick surface. To maximize the cookware's efficiency on induction cooktops, select the cooktop element which most closely matches the diameter of the pan.
Our hard anodized cookware combines scratch, stain, and abrasion resistance with the convenience of dishwasher safe cookware. To clean rinse in lukewarm water before placing in the dishwasher. We do not recommend using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Nylon scrubbing pads are safe to use. To prolong the life and appearance of your pan, we recommend hand washing since some automatic dishwasher detergent may contain very harsh and corrosive ingredients for your cookware.