HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware, Square Griddle, 11 inch
- Features an open surface for easy maneuvering and low walls for to assist with turning and flipping
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum coated with 3 layers of a safe PFOA-free nonstick material that delivers unparelleled release, scratch-resistance, and durability
- Compatible with all cooktops (excluding induction) thanks to its durable, anti-warp stainless-steel base, and safe to use in an oven/broiler (up to 500°F)
- Secured with riveted stainless steel handles to ensure a safe grip
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Griddles are flat out one of the greatest pieces of cookware to have in your collection. As a miniature version of the kind found at diners and taco joints, a cooktop griddle’s wide, open surface cooks quickly using direct heat. Its ultra-low side walls are fantastic for foods you flip, like pancakes (a.k.a. griddlecakes) and tortillas. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, it's constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and its interior is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating. This coating keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, so it’s ideal for delicate or sticky foods. All in all, it offers professional performance and durability combined with easy food release that’s easy to clean for a convenient cooking experience. At the end of the meal, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing and it’s ready for the next one.
Before the first use, wash in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse in hot water and dry thoroughly. Next, wipe the nonstick cooking surface with a small amount of cooking oil on a paper towel, then wipe off. After allowing the pan to cool; wash with warm , soapy water after each use. The use of plastic, nylon, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended. The use of metal utensils may scratch the nonstick surface. All-Clad nonstick is safe for oven use up to 500 degree Fahrenheit, but should not be used under the broiler. We do not recommend using glass lids in the oven. The use of nonstick cooking spray is not recommended as it may reduce the performance of the nonstick surface. To maximize the cookware's efficiency on induction cooktops, select the cooktop element which most closely matches the diameter of the pan.
Our hard anodized cookware combines scratch, stain, and abrasion resistance with the convenience of dishwasher safe cookware. To clean rinse in lukewarm water before placing in the dishwasher. We do not recommend using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Nylon scrubbing pads are safe to use. To prolong the life and appearance of your pan, we recommend hand washing since some automatic dishwasher detergent may contain very harsh and corrosive ingredients for your cookware.