HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Cookware Set, 5 piece set
Combining All-Clad's professional performance and durability with easy release and cleanup for ultimate convenience.
- Set includes: 8-inch, 10-inch with lid, & 12-inch with lid fry pans. A must-have collection of nonstick fry pans for common, everyday cooking tasks.
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum coated with 3 layers of a safe PFOA-free nonstick material that delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance, and durability
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction thanks to its durable, anti-warp stainless-steel base, and safe to use in an oven up to 500°F
- Secured with riveted stainless steel handles to ensure a safe grip and tempered glass lids to see progress and lock in moisture
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Ultimate Nonstick Fry Pan Set is what every kitchen needs. With 3 essential pan sizes, this set has you covered when it comes to common everyday tasks, whether it be frying an egg in the 8,” cooking salmon in the 10", or stir frying in the 12”. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, these pans are also heavy-gauge and include 3 layers of long-lasting PFOA-free nonstick, plus a warp-resistant induction compatible base. They combine professional performance and durability with quick and easy cleanup.
Before the first use, wash in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse in hot water and dry thoroughly. Next, wipe the nonstick cooking surface with a small amount of cooking oil on a paper towel, then wipe off. After allowing the pan to cool; wash with warm , soapy water after each use. The use of plastic, nylon, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended. The use of metal utensils may scratch the nonstick surface. All-Clad nonstick is safe for oven use up to 500 degree Fahrenheit, but should not be used under the broiler. We do not recommend using glass lids in the oven. The use of nonstick cooking spray is not recommended as it may reduce the performance of the nonstick surface. To maximize the cookware's efficiency on induction cooktops, select the cooktop element which most closely matches the diameter of the pan.
Our hard anodized cookware combines scratch, stain, and abrasion resistance with the convenience of dishwasher safe cookware. To clean rinse in lukewarm water before placing in the dishwasher. We do not recommend using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Nylon scrubbing pads are safe to use. To prolong the life and appearance of your pan, we recommend hand washing since some automatic dishwasher detergent may contain very harsh and corrosive ingredients for your cookware.
|Dimensions||23.5 x 13.4 x 6.7 inches|
|Exterior Finish||Black Hard Anodized|
|Set Composition||8 in fry pan, 10 in fry pan, 12 in fry pan, 10 in and 12 in lids|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|