A campfire classic with no campfire required. Make these sweet, delicious bars right in your oven. They are sure to make any crowd hungry for s’more.
|PREP TIME||10 MIN|
|COOK TIME||25 MIN|
- 3 cups marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4oz chocolate bar, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an All-Clad D3 Stainless Bonded Jelly Roll Pan with 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer cream the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed for roughly 2 minutes.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, crack the eggs. Whisk briefly to combine yolk and white.
- Turn the eggs into the creamed butter.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture. Beat with your hand mixer to combine completely.
- Scrape the sides of a bowl with a spatula.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and crumbled graham crackers and whisk together.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine to form a dough. Be sure to not overwork the dough.
- On the Jelly Roll add a layer of the dough pressing gently into the pan. Be sure to reserve some dough for the final layer.
- Add an even layer of fluff on top of the dough.
- With the remaining dough, use your hands to form small flat discs. Place the discs sporadically onto the layer of fluff.
- Fill in the gaps with chocolate chunks and small marshmallows.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place the pan on an All-Clad D3 Stainless Ovenware Cooling Rack to cool completely.
- While the smores bar cools, make a chocolate ganache with the heavy cream and chopped chocolate bar. Place the chocolate in a mixing bowl. Heat the cream in an All-Clad D3 Stainless 1.5 Quart Sauce Pan until it starts to bubble.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate. Let it sit for 5 minutes and whisk continuously until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate ganache over the smores bars and let cool.
- Once completely cooled, cut into squares and serve.
These S'mores Bars can be made ahead of time and can be enjoyed up to one week.