Posted: September 21, 2022
A campfire classic with no campfire required. Make these sweet, delicious bars right in your oven. They are sure to make any crowd hungry for s’more.
|PREP TIME||10 MIN|
|COOK TIME||25 MIN|
- 3 cups marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4oz chocolate bar, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an All-Clad D3 Stainless Bonded Jelly Roll Pan with 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer cream the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed for roughly 2 minutes.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, crack the eggs. Whisk briefly to combine yolk and white.
- Turn the eggs into the creamed butter.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture. Beat with your hand mixer to combine completely.
- Scrape the sides of a bowl with a spatula.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and crumbled graham crackers and whisk together.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine to form a dough. Be sure to not overwork the dough.
- On the Jelly Roll add a layer of the dough pressing gently into the pan. Be sure to reserve some dough for the final layer.
- Add an even layer of fluff on top of the dough.
- With the remaining dough, use your hands to form small flat discs. Place the discs sporadically onto the layer of fluff.
- Fill in the gaps with chocolate chunks and small marshmallows.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place the pan on an All-Clad D3 Stainless Ovenware Cooling Rack to cool completely.
- While the smores bar cools, make a chocolate ganache with the heavy cream and chopped chocolate bar. Place the chocolate in a mixing bowl. Heat the cream in an All-Clad D3 Stainless 1.5 Quart Sauce Pan until it starts to bubble.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate. Let it sit for 5 minutes and whisk continuously until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate ganache over the smores bars and let cool.
- Once completely cooled, cut into squares and serve.
These S'mores Bars can be made ahead of time and can be enjoyed up to one week.
To learn more about this chef, please visit their website at name of link
Connect with them on social name of link