Shake up your brownie recipe by turning the classic, beloved dessert into chocolaty waffles! These brownies are chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside. These elevated waffles are a great way to have dessert for breakfast or to satisfy your sweet tooth at a moment’s notice.
|TYPE||BREAKFAST & BRUNCH|
|PREP TIME||10 MIN|
|COOK TIME||10 MIN|
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat an All-Clad Waffle Maker.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, add the eggs, vanilla extract, and water. Whisk the ingredients until well combined.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Then add the melted butter, whisking constantly. Add the chocolate chips, and stir briefly to combine.
- When the waffle machine beeps and the ready light is green, ladle the batter into the waffle maker.
- Cook until the waffle maker beeps a second time, and gently remove them from the waffle maker. They will crisp up as they cool.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately on their own, or with desired toppings.
You can substitute mini dark chocolate chips for extra rich brownie waffles.